You may attempt the following troubleshooting steps below, if these steps do not provide a solution, kindly reach out to us and our customer support team would be more than happy to assist you.
- Please make sure that you have downloaded the correct application for your product.
- Perform the latest firmware update on your smartphone in case it is not fully up to date
- Uninstall the app, power cycle your device, then reinstall the app to refresh the connection.
- There may also be a connection issue with your Bluetooth, so kindly turn off Bluetooth, place your smartphone in Airplane Mode for about 30 seconds.
- Turn Airplane Mode off then turn on Bluetooth and try to reconnect.
- Please enable the Bluetooth from your smartphone’s settings page and control panel as well.