We recommend the following troubleshooting steps below:
1. Perform the latest firmware update on your smartphone in case it is not fully up to date.
2. Uninstall the SliderONE Pro app, power cycle your device, then reinstall the SliderONE Pro app to refresh the connection.
If this does not refresh your connection, we would recommend preparing a Bluetooth reset by:
1. Turning off your Bluetooth setting.
2. Next, turn on Airplane Mode,
3. Then turn off Airplane Mode.
4. Finally, turn on Bluetooth once more.
We hope that taking these steps resolves your obstacles, but in case you are still experiencing difficulty with your SliderONE PRO, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.