No, the Slide Module does not have a USB port and connects to the Motion BOX wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Articles in this section
- Can I achieve three axis motion with two Motion Box products and a SliderONE PRO or Slide Module?
- Can I attach the Pocket RIG 2 on a tripod?
- Can I use my iPhone's camera instead of a DSLR or other camera with an edelkrone product?
- Can I use the back camera on my smartphone with Povie?
- Can I use the Povie with my smartphone case attached?
- Can I use your sliders on an incline?
- Can two different edelkrone products be operated from one iPad and one iPhone within the same room without interference?
- Do I need a WIFI connection to use your motion control devices?
- Do I need to buy a FlexTILT Head for the Pocket SKATER 2?
- Do I need to purchase a Battery Bracket for the Slide Module v2?